Megaman X OLB ep.5 Megaman X OLB ep.5

By the balls

This grabbed me, and you left it at a cliffhanger! I hate you! Finish this already :P

Mario vs Luigi(KF) Mario vs Luigi(KF)

Unoriginal

Blatent rip off
Very very bad sprite resizing

Yoshiking2 responds:

what the hell you mean unoringinal of course dumbass there can't be a oringinal flash movie.basterd go and kill your mom or better yet have her kill you

Fritz the Fox Fritz the Fox

Good animation, but no content : /

Ok, lay down some stuff here, We(Britian) did actually win the battle of Britian there sonny, 2. there are shockingly low amounts of Redneck farmers in Britain, 3. Trust me, any Nazi shot down over Britain wouldn't be having any more "adventures". Apart from that the animation was respectable.

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

Quality

Having recently played through megaman and ghouls and ghousts, this is very accurate to the feel and play of both games. This deserves to be on the front page in my opinion :D.

Wolverine Rampage Wolverine Rampage

Hideously slow moving

Shows its still a demo. Its getting there though, enemies have little ability to fight back, moving whilst jumping is bugged and one of the kick animations apears useless against the stature of the enemies.
Still it shows potential, just as log as you make that wolverine chap waddle a tad faster.

Who hasn't currently got a classic arcade style game under devolpment these days? ];)